02 January 2009

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale

Over the Christmas/New Year's holiday I tried several new beers, so I could be here all day sharing my experiences with you. However, I just decided to review one that I had on both tap and bought a six pack. Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale is an absolutely excellent winter seasonal brew. It certainly an India Pale Ale due to its hazy amber color and the very pronounced hoppy taste. There is also a taste citrus in the background which was clearly divided out into perfect proportions to keep the hoppy bitterness and not turn it into a Hefeweizen. Another major plus is the thick lacing on the glass. After taking about a half hour to drink one, the lacing was still prominent on the top. If you are a fan of seasonal beers or IPAs, then I would tell you to not hesitate ans grab a sixer before they are done for the winter. Easily receives an A grade.

Happy Drinking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Celebration is simply a brilliant brew. I've had countless bottles this Winter, and I've stashed some in my cellar to enjoy throughout the coming year.